Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blog Homework

Hey everyone!  Tonight's homework is right here!

1.  Please read all 3 steps to know what to do to complete your homework.  If you just read that, you've completed step 1.  :)

Game #1 (we've done this one before so you might want to try the others first)

Game #2 (fun but noisy)

Game #3 (some tricky ones, so be careful!)

2. Play any of these 3 games for 15 minutes TOTAL.  (That means one game for 15 minutes, or each game for 5 minutes, or one for 10 minutes and another for 5, etc.)  If none of the games work, please have an adult type person write a note letting me know that it wouldn't work and then proceed to #3.

3.  Tomorrow in class, please draw a simple star next to your name on the graded class assignment.  It doesn't need to be fancy or big, but I should be able to see it near your name.  I will know you did the homework if you do this, so please do not forget!

Have a great night!

-Miss K  :)

5 comments:

  1. this homework was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the jepordy game the most. I played my mom an beat her 1100 - 100 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked the jeopardy game a lot!!! can we do it in class someday??

    ReplyDelete