Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Solving Ratio Problems!

We continued our work with ratios today and "little do you know" we were also starting to look into proportions.  More on that tomorrow...

Tonight's homework is to complete the Solving Ratios worksheet.  Remember that you need to do 2 of the 3 problems on the front, but you need to solve them both three different ways.  The back side has 4 problems and you need to do all of them, but you can do them however you want!

Reminder on the methods for solving:

The worksheet:






Good luck and do your best!  We'll go over it in class tomorrow!

Reach me on instagram for help if you need it, @misskahrimanis

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment