Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, April 21, 2014

Juice Box Problem!



Ours probably won't be this cool, but it's interesting to think how we can conserve with even the most basic items!

Today we began the first of our two day PBA (Performance Based Assessment) on surface area and volume.  Your job was to create a new juice box container that retained the same volume as the old container, but reduced the amount of cardboard used.  If you missed class, please see me at the start of class for a copy of the assignment.  We will complete the assignment during class tomorrow.  In honor of Earth Day tomorrow, we will complete this conservation based assignment and work on two different Earth Day activities in class once you are done!

Please bring an internet ready device to class tomorrow if you have one!  No other homework tonight!

-Miss K  :)

1 comment:

  1. Those juice boxes are awesome!
    Ainslee White

    ReplyDelete