Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Geometry Word problems

Today we began working with word problems in geometry.  We completed a few volume problems in class.  Answers are below.







Tonight's homework is to complete the four word problems on your worksheet tonight.  Keep in mind that the problems could be surface area OR volume, so be careful!

Here are the first two started from class and then the worksheet if you need to print it out!



Need the worksheet?  (Yes, I know they are sideways... so is the worksheet.  If you need to print this out, copy, paste and stretch it out to fill a side of a sheet of paper.  Thanks!)



Have a great night!  Test next Wednesday, April 9th!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment