Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, September 23, 2013

The Quiz is Wednesday now!

Today we studied and reviewed for the quiz which is now on WEDNESDAY!

As you all know by now, I will be out tomorrow and possibly tomorrow to film as a contestant on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"  I don't yet know when the show will air, but don't worry, I will let you know!  Wish me luck and I will be in touch through the blog!
Notes from class today:

Answers to the questions on the yellow study guide:


A couple of Percentage problems:



How to complete tonight's homework:  Remember, you need to make up your own quiz on one sheet of paper and a answer key on the other sheet.  I know it might take some time, but the back side should go pretty quickly and it will help you study better than almost anything else.




Tomorrow you will partner up and take each others' quizzes and then grade them.  The sub will also have another review sheet and I will post the answers tomorrow night, so you can check your work!

Have a good night and good luck on the quiz on Wednesday!  I'll miss you guys!

-Miss K  :)

2 comments:

  1. hey mrs. k! my mom wanted to know if there is any trick for knowing which fractions are repeat decimals, or do you just have to do it the long way and divide? from emily lent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Em! Some basic fractions, like those over 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, won't repeat, but the ones over 3, 6, 7, 9, 11 will. Just to let you know, the quiz won't have crazy denominators like 13 or 17, so don't worry too much about crazy problems. Remember that you can ALWAYS divide the numerator by the denominator to turn it into a decimal. Check in with me at the start of class if you have more questions. :)

      Delete