Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Playing with Patterns

Nice work today in class!  I really enjoyed looking at various patterns with you!  If you would like to share "Regifting Robin" with your family or friends, please visit the site or just click on the image below!


There is no homework tonight and no school tomorrow because of the Holiday!  If you are celebrating Rosh Hashanah, I hope that you enjoy your day!  I will be celebrating tomorrow and Friday and will be out of school on Friday due to the holiday!  I have left information for the sub for class on Friday, so you will be busy.  Please bring a book to read in case you finish the class tasks early!


Thanks again for a fun day!  See you on Monday and please be good on Friday!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment