Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, August 9, 2013

Remind 101

Hello all!

I know that the first day of school is still a few weeks off and I'm not even sure that students know who their teachers will be, but I am so excited about this that I wanted to get it online right away!

I have signed up for "Remind 101."  By signing up for this service, you will receive text messages from me about upcoming tests and quizzes, reminders about special homework, etc.  Please sign up and encourage your parents to do the same by texting the following...

After sending your text, you will receive a confirmation about joining and a request to share your name.  Your name will only be shared with me, I won't be able  to access your phone number and I will be the only one able to send out messages via this service.  The message is send to an account set up by Remind 101, so that phone number is property of the service (so you can't reach me through that number).



I'm looking forward to communicating with all of you this way!

Remember:

to:  (203) 533-4536
message:  @misskah

Enjoy the remainder of the summer!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment