Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, April 1, 2013

Infographic Assignment

Hello all!  Happy April Fool's Day!  Thanks for not tricking me today!

As you know, we began working on our infographics today in class.  The ones I showed you in class as well as some additional infographics are included in this previous post.  Please click on the link to see the various pictures and watch the videos.

We will finish our infographics in class tomorrow and will include the following items in our projects:

  • Area of a square
  • Area of a rectangle
  • Area of a parallelogram
  • Area of a triangle
  • Area of a trapezoid
  • Perimeter
  • Area of irregular figures
If you have any questions about the assignment, please check in with me tomorrow during class to review the requirements, discuss ideas, get help being creative, etc!

Thanks and have a good night!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment