Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My 1000th post and John Lennon's Birthday!



I am so excited to post my 1000th post on this blog!  I started back in November 2009, so it's taken me three years to get here, but here I am!  I want to send out many thanks to all of the students that have read my blog and participated in the learning that goes on on the blog!  I love that people all over the world have visited my page!  My next milestone is hitting 100,000 page views!  I'm close to 98,000 right now, so it should be right around the corner!

Now on to something else:


Today is John Lennon's birthday.  He would have been 72 years old today.  John Lennon was one of the members of the music group, The Beatles.  Though he is famous for much of his work, activism and personality, he is probably most known for writing the song Imagine.  The lyrics are posted below.


Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one


Have a great day!

-Miss K  :)



2 comments:

  1. i love this song!!!!! its really good!!! i listen to it all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DHHS Vibe show choir did this song! And it was amazing! I miss you miss k!
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete