Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, August 27, 2012

What a Great First Day!!!

Well the first day is just about done!  It was such a pleasure getting to know a little bit about each of you today!  I found out some really interesting and strange things about many of you!  You can do some funky, strange stuff, have broken lots of random bones in very random manners, eaten lots of strange food, and been all over the world!  I can't wait to learn more about you as students and people!  It's going to be a wonderful, fun year and I am very excited about working with you this year!

When you come to class each day, please be sure to come with a positive attitude, a willingness to work and try, and a pencil!  Together we are going to accomplish a great deal of learning, living, and levity!

Tonight's homework for the team is to have your parents complete the paperwork in the tan folder that you got in homeroom!  This is the best homework of the school year, because it's the one time you aren't the one that is supposed to do the work!  :)

Thanks again for a wonderful first day!  I can't wait to spend the rest of the year working with you!

-Miss K  :)

3 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyyyyyy What is up? I wish i was on 6-3 again. I think it was 6-3 but, i miss u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey miss k polson is great (and i didnt get lost) but i really miss u have a great year with new students ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy miss K!!!!! Have fun with ur new students, but dont forget about me!!!!

    P.S And everyone else, but really try 2 remember me. ;)

    ReplyDelete