Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Study for Statistics


Hey there ladies and gentlemen!

We've been doing a lot of really great, hard work in class and I know that you will do a wonderful job on tomorrow's test!  If you want to do some extra studying, you can use the "Report Cards" from the flip book project to help you study.  Find the statistics based on the data on their cards...

Mathematics:  This was the ORANGE card.
Science:  This was the LIGHT BLUE card.


Language Arts:  This was the TEAL card.


Social Studies:  This was the YELLOW card.
You should also review previous homework assignments and the study guide.  Use old data sets from homework to do more than just what you were assigned to do~ for example, use the stem and leaf worksheet data to create a histogram or a line plot.
Quick reminder:  (for some reason this never seems to stick and I don't want you to forget...)

Line Plot:



Line Graph:



Good Luck studying, I'm excited to grade some excellent tests tomorrow!!!!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment