Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Start studying for our Statistics Test on Thursday!



I think that the majority of you finished the flip book today in class.  If not, please complete it tonight and hand it in to me during class.

I distributed a seven question study guide today that needs to be completed for homework.  If you were absent today or need another copy click on this link and print out a copy.

Otherwise, you should prepare for the Statistics Test by knowing:

Mean
Median
Mode
Range
Tally Charts
Frequency Charts
Line Plots
Stem and Leaf Diagrams
Histograms
Line Graphs

If you were able to complete the flip book and the study guide, you should be well prepared for the test.

See you tomorrow.  Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

-Miss K  :)



4 comments: