Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Keeping it short today!

Homework:  Worksheet 3-6.  You must do 25 out of 30 problems, and the two word problems must be part of your 25.

Class:  Congratulations on those of you who got the challenge question correct today!  I gave away a ton of stickers!  Awesome job!  That wasn't an easy problem!  We'll do something like that again on Friday.

Green Class:  The crazy pics will be up later.

Grades:  The pop quiz scores have been entered into the gradebook.  Be sure to check out your score soon.  We will probably have one more test (on decimals) and maybe a quiz before the trimester ends.  Be sure to always get your homework done on time and study for assessments if you want to improve your score.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment