Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

SCHOOL FINALLY STARTED!!!!  Wahoo!

I was really looking forward to the start of school and was bummed that it was delayed because of Irene.  Though it was quite an adventure, I am glad that the storm and the power outage are a thing of the past now!

Eric Clapton- "Goodnight Irene"


^Some awesome hair in that video huh?^

So...

Welcome to the Blog!!! 

I am really excited that you are here!  I plan to use the blog for posting homework, class help, photographs from class, fun videos, interesting web stuff, infographics and anything else that I find fun and worthwhile.  I plan to do my best to post every day.  If you think of something interesting that you would like to see, just let me know and I will see what I can do.  :)

Now, as you may or may not know, a blog is a "public" place.  Just like school and real life, I expect appropriate behavior, kind and intelligent words and respectful interactions.  You are able to post comments on the blog by selecting the comments link below.  If you do so, you can either post as anonymous and include your name in your comment or input your name.  Whatever you choose, be sure to follow these safety guidelines:


  • Only use your first name- If you want to include your last initial, that is fine too
  • Do not post phone numbers, addresses or any other personal information
  • Only post with your parents' permission
  • Check with me is you have any questions or concerns

You will soon receive a permission slip from me asking your parents for permission to post photographs from class.  Once those are returned, I will begin taking photos during class and posting them for you to view!

Please feel to take a look through my old posts and leave comments!  In fact, if you found this post, please let me know by leaving a short hello in the comments below along with your first name!

If you have any questions, you can contact me at my school email.

-Miss K  :)

1 comment:

  1. cheap soccer jerseys, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap atletico madrid jerseys, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete