Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Me" Infographic

Hey everyone!

I hope to see a few more hit on the blog today!  I hope that you all found this easily enough!  :)

Today in class we were able to make infographics about ourselves.  If you were unable to finish, please finish your infographic for homework.  Here's my example:


Remember that you should include your name in the center.  The top left is some of your "favorites."  Top right is how you feel about math.  Bottom left is your hobbies and interests and the bottom right are things that are special, different or interesting about you!

Good luck!  See you tomorrow!

-Miss K  :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is Brooke i had alot of fun in class today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out the blog Brooke!!!! I've been having a really fun time in class too. It's been exciting getting to know all of you!

    -Miss K :)

    ps- That should be "hits" not "hit" in the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey miss K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITs katherine.s.!!! see you in homeroom!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i love math!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that your my teacher

    ReplyDelete