Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, June 6, 2011

Integer Test tomorrow

Games and practice online:

Practice #1

Comparing Integers

Color Chips Addition

Color Chips Subtraction

Guess the Number  And a bit Harder Guess the Number

Adding and Subtracting Practice  (select adding integers and subtracting integers, two player game)

Number Balls  (Fun Game!!!!  Click the values from least to greatest!  Not easy!)

If you find any other integer games, please put the link in the comments section so that others can play!  :)

Homework is to study for tomorrow's test!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment