Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, December 20, 2010

Only 2.5 days left after today! :)

Hey everyone!  I know that you were hoping for a snow day today, but hopefully you were happy to get in a little bit of extra practice for the math test!

Tonight's homework is:
1.  Study for Wednesday's test
2.  Complete the study guide for tomorrow
3.  Work on the optional worksheets

As you know, the multitude of worksheets I passed out today are optional, but I encourage you to work on the problems that you tend to have difficulty with.  Believe me, there is a little bit of everything on those sheets.  Do what you think will help you prepare for the test.  We will review answers in class tomorrow and go over some additional word problems.

You can also begin working on your index card.  Below you will find an example of what the card might look like...  Feel free to write down notes, examples, whatever you think will help you! 



Best of luck on tonight's homework and be sure to review previous posts to see video tutorials on adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions!  Always remember to Simplify, simplify, simplify!!!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment