Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More adding and subtracting...


It was really nice to see you guys again today!  I hated missing school the last two days and I was glad to be back even if I sounded a little froggy...  Tonight you have 16 adding and subtracting mixed numbers problems.  Work carefully, show your work, and be sure to simplify.  

Tomorrow we will start working on multiplying fractions.  Believe it or not, multiplying and dividing are much easier than adding and subtracting with fractions.  They don't use those pesky common denominators.

Good luck on tonight's homework and I will see you tomorrow!  

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment