Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Starting Decimals!

So today we spent some time talking about decimals...

If you want to do that "Spy Guys" tutorial on your own, please click here!  Select lesson 1 to do the decimals lesson.

Soooooo we learned about saying decimal values out loud and writing decimal values with numbers after reading or hearing them in word form.  Tomorrow we will talk about comparing and ordering decimal values.

Tonight's homework is to complete both sides of worksheet 3-1.  Good luck!  :)

-Miss K  :)

5 comments:

  1. Conor E. (is awesome)October 7, 2010 at 1:31 PM

    Why are they called "Spy Guys"...? :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha......."And thats why you want to be a canadian girl!" Hahaha thats so mean! But nice comeback Miss K!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!!

    -Miss K :)

    ps- how is the homework going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss k if or when u here when the dance is, can u post the date and time. we need some info cuz theres alot of rumors and we dont no when the dance really is

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha!!!! The homework is great I finished it right when I got home.

    ReplyDelete