Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, October 4, 2010

CBAS

Hey everyone! 

As you know, we started our CBAS testing today!  I hope that you all felt comfortable completing the questions!  Just so you know, we will be back in the computer lab again tomorrow!

No Homework tonight!

-Miss K  :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Miss K.! Will we still be in the computer lab even if we finished? By the way it is Ilana. I thought the test was fun! Thanks for no homework! You rock Miss K.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilana is right ur the only teacher who didnt over load us with home work!!!!!!!!! shhhhh dont tell btw Allie says Hi!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Renee it is Ilana. I no right, I had like lods of homework this past week and Miss K. gave me like none.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Ms.K for giving us no home work. the test was really cool and fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't think I am too great too soon girls! Homework is right around the corner! ;)

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey miss k do we have any homework tonight or tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca,

    Not tonight, but not sure about tomorrow. We might... I will have to let you know tomorrow.

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete