Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, May 24, 2010

16 more days left...

Almost everyone has completed the integer test, so expect to get your tests back in the next few days.

I am working on the field trip groups, but it will take me a few days.  A word to the wise...  The more you bug me about it, the less likely I will be to take the extra time to ensure that you get what you want.  There are 94 students on our team and 20 different chaperones...  That's a lot of possible combinations and I want to try to meet everyone's needs, so give me some time!

No Homework tonight!  Just have a great evening!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment