Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, April 19, 2010

ugh Monday!

Hello everyone!

Welcome back!  It was good to see everyone today and I look forward to enjoying the remaining 41 days of school with you!!!

Today we began to learn about exponents and tonight's homework is worksheet 2-4, all problems, both sides.  Be sure to use your notes if you have any questions, remember that your notes are on the back of the review sheet we did in class.

Here is a website with some extra notes and practice problems. 

Exponent Game!  And Another One! (try the basketball game)

And an even more fun asteroid game...

Enjoy playing!

-Miss K  :)

3 comments:

  1. hi miss k about tonights homework. what happens if you have a huge number and you have to round to the millions but the millions place is a single digit do i keep it the same or round it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is james burris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry James, I did not see this last night! We will talk in class.

    ReplyDelete