Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, March 22, 2010

Math-A-Thon Information

Please return your Math-A-Thon permission slips by Wednesday in order to participate.

Incentives:  Not only will you receive prizes from St. Jude's for participating, but you will also get 50% homework passes from me.  You get two 50% passes if you participate at the basic, $35 level, and additional one at the $250 level and a fourth if you get past $500!!!  If you bring in more that $750, talk to me and we will see about additional rewards!



Please do not sign up if you do not plan to collect donations, as it costs money to pay for the resources that allow you to participate. 

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment