Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, January 22, 2010

Four day week Friday

Is it just me or was this a long, goofy week???  I am excited for the weekend and some relaxation! 

In class today, we started talking about perimeter.  Perimeter is the distance around a shape or object.  You find the perimeter of a shape by adding all of the sides together.  We also practiced finding the missing sides of shapes by using what we already knew.




This site has great examples of finding perimeter and even some practice problems.  Please feel free to check it out!

I am going to keep the post short today because I am going to help my study hall students with a project for next Friday's Spirit Assembly.  If you were one of the helpers, Thank You!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment