Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, January 11, 2010

Complementary and Supplementary angles

Today we spent some time discussing and reviewing complementary and supplementary angles.  This evening's homework, comp & supp angles worksheet, should go pretty quickly.  The back page will be a little bit more challenging, but you will earn a smelly sticker if you get a 100% on that side, so it is well worth the effort!

Remember: 

It's always "RIGHT" to give a compliment (Complementary angles = 90 degrees)

SSSSupplementary angles are SSSStraight (Supplementary angles = 180 degrees)

Try this game to practice your skills!

Best of luck!  See you tomorrow, hopefully I will have a little bit more of a voice tomorrow!

-Miss K  :)

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion complimentary are very easy to understand,I am giving the exact definition of it-Two Angles are said tyo be complementary if their sum is 90 degrees. They don't have to be next to each other.For example-
    60° and 30° are complementary angles.
    5° and 85° are complementary angles.

    ReplyDelete